Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Request

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2014
Hello i am lv32 wizard looking for a good pet having a great time playing the game and wondering if some one can help me hatch the egg it whould be much appreciated i am curentley on a vacation so sorry if i dont respond right away Thanks

-From A Fellow Wizard

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello!

Let me know when you return from your adventures. I'd be happy to meet up with you to hatch! I'd prefer that you had a good life pet to hatch with my Timberland Yeti, but will hatch with what you have available if required. I'd also be happy to help you get your very own Timberland Yeti by helping you reach the Vendor in Polaris if you so desire. They cost about 17,500 gold (but keep in mind that Hatching in general will cost us each a substantial amount of Gold) if you would like one. Please leave me your wizard's name, where you'd like to meet and which realm along with Date and Time (and Time Zone). Please also keep in mind that it takes a few days for them to update the message boards so please don't say tomorrow at 3 because I won't get your message in time. Evenings/Weekends work better for me. I'll put this on my watchlist for about the next two weeks. Hope to hear from you.

exp613

Survivor
May 15, 2014
Thanks Exp613 i have a sea dragon and a life cyclops i will be back in about two weeks really appreciate it your the nicest person on the internet -Yugs

Survivor
May 15, 2014
Whops btw i will give the time/date realm ect. when i get back home from vacation thanks

-Yugs

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009