Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have hatched 8 times and im still not my pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
So for the past few days I have been hatching my Babydactyl with a Frankenbunny in the hatch making kiosk, I have hatched around 8 times and still have not gotten the pet i want, so i was wondering if i was doing something wrong can anybody help?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SoulRush185 on Jul 6, 2018 wrote:
So for the past few days I have been hatching my Babydactyl with a Frankenbunny in the hatch making kiosk, I have hatched around 8 times and still have not gotten the pet i want, so i was wondering if i was doing something wrong can anybody help?
You're not doing anything wrong, the Frankenbunny body can be passed. You've been unlucky that you wanted that body and keep getting your own back instead. Keep trying, you will get it. Sorry you've had bad luck, good luck on your next hatch!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2017
SoulRush185 on Jul 6, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I have a frakenbunny and am trying to get the babydactyl. Would you be interested in hatching? Please and thank you! (Frankenbunny Talents: Pain Giver, Spell Proof, Spell Defying, Storm Dealer, Storm Giver)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2016
Funny, I've had this exact same problem with my kookaburra. I tried for dryad about six times and timberland yeti once, but only got back the kookaburra. I've got so many now it's horrible.