Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching a Deer Knight, what mix?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I have a friend who has a deer knight, and I have a whole bunch of pets, what ideally should I be mixing with a deer knight? I am most focused on getting a deer knight for the aesthetics not so much worried about talent mixing at this time. Is the deer knight parent gene dominant or recessive usually? Thanks for the help :)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Please. There are no dominant or recessive genes, it's completely random.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Deer Knights pass well in hatches. If you use a common pet you'll probably get it.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Well, I believe if the person with the Deer Knight goes second on the hatching sigil, I believe you will get the Deer Knight. Every time I go second on the sigil, I always seem to get the pet that I currently had. Try it out! I hope you get your Deer Knight :).

Leesha StarForge, level 67

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Leesha Starforge on May 8, 2015 wrote:
Well, I believe if the person with the Deer Knight goes second on the hatching sigil, I believe you will get the Deer Knight. Every time I go second on the sigil, I always seem to get the pet that I currently had. Try it out! I hope you get your Deer Knight :).

Leesha StarForge, level 67
False. It's random.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
lewski on May 9, 2015 wrote:
False. It's random.
It was probably just a coincidence.

Leesha StarForge, level 74