Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
It can be expensive especially for lower levels who don't have a lot of gold to spare, with level 32 it takes me a while to afford it and ages to get them to ultra seeing as I have no mega snacks on my.

I think it may be due to the fact that they may want you to spend crowns in the crown store so by upping prices they might tempt you to divert your eyes from hatching or because if it's cheap, everyone (no matter what level) will have better pets and it might be better to build your way up to hatching and to not hatch 24/7.

Although when you get to higher levels, it doesn't seem like a lot... just need to keep saving for anyone else concerned, if you have a higher level wiz:
hatch
train
share with your lower level

Natalie Spriteglen lvl46
Nathan Spriteglen lvl 125
Nicole Spriteglen lvl 117
and so on... lol

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
eviezunun on May 31, 2018 wrote:
It can be expensive especially for lower levels who don't have a lot of gold to spare, with level 32 it takes me a while to afford it and ages to get them to ultra seeing as I have no mega snacks on my.

I think it may be due to the fact that they may want you to spend crowns in the crown store so by upping prices they might tempt you to divert your eyes from hatching or because if it's cheap, everyone (no matter what level) will have better pets and it might be better to build your way up to hatching and to not hatch 24/7.

Although when you get to higher levels, it doesn't seem like a lot... just need to keep saving for anyone else concerned, if you have a higher level wiz:
hatch
train
share with your lower level

Natalie Spriteglen lvl46
Nathan Spriteglen lvl 125
Nicole Spriteglen lvl 117
and so on... lol
Hello there, I noticed that you have a max storm. What kind of pet do you have on your storm and would you please give the stats it gives you and it’s talents.

Thanks

Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
Follower of God on May 28, 2018 wrote:
Why is hatching so expensive
Yeah, hatching is expensive at first. Honestly, pets aren’t that big of a deal until you hit level 40 or so. Even if you do want a pet at a lower level, I suggest to save up by completing quests and selling the gear on the Bazzar. That’s the quickest way to make good gold. Then find a pet that you really like and hatch. Well, much luck to you.

Adam RedDust 123
Keelin AshBlood 75