Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
ok, first, for one thing all you people who complain about how high hatching prices are, just quit. Wizard101 doesn't need you bothering them about however high the price is they're not gonna change it so just get over it. I mean it depends on what kind of pet you have. If you hatch with a dragon its gonna be real cheap. Lets say it is a stormzilla or a damp demon then its gonna cost a lot because they are rare! Btw if you wanna hatch you should raise good pets like idk a cyclops or a leprachaun or something to start with. Now what i have done that seems to work is hatch with the same pet every time until you get a good result and look at the little numbers by the pets name for example Rocky53(14) and yours is Milo44(9) i have observed that the lower the number is in the parenthasis the more chance you get getting that pet. I would have to say that hatching is more useful in the higher levels like say 30 and up. Well thats about it and please leave comments i will be happy to answer anyone's questions!