Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I have been looking for a decent fire pet with damage, resist, and maybe fairy to improve my fire. Would anybody be able to hatch with me? I have a polar fox with may cast healing current and 9% resilience to all schools. Will anybody hatch with me please?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I have a Nightmare Pet that has may cast Unicorn on my Fire.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I'll be happy to hatch with you

Let me know:

- Your wizard name
- Which realm to meet you in (pick a non-crowded one)
- What day and time (be sure to put Pacific, Easter, Central, etc)
- Where you would like to meet (maybe Pet Pavillion?)

Some of my Fire pets (& talent sets) you can choose from:

Velociraptor: mc Fuel, Sharp Shot, Pain Giver, Proof, mc Sprite, Defy, mc Fairy, mc Infallible, mc Healing Current, mc Unicorn
Lord of Summer: (same talents as the Raptor)
Frontier Dragon: Sharp Shot, mc Balanceblade, Pain Giver, Proof, mc Sprite, Defy, mc Fairy, mc Fire Blade, Fire Dealer

Other pets: Blaze Beast, Jinn, Tarantula Hawk, Lump of Coal, and Crimsonzilla, Valentine Pig (all with similar talents as the ones above)

Many of my pets have high stats or all 250 stats.

Kieran Jadethief is my Fire wizard name that will meet you

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
BrynnerOfReign on May 17, 2016 wrote:
I'll be happy to hatch with you

Let me know:

- Your wizard name
- Which realm to meet you in (pick a non-crowded one)
- What day and time (be sure to put Pacific, Easter, Central, etc)
- Where you would like to meet (maybe Pet Pavillion?)

Some of my Fire pets (& talent sets) you can choose from:

Velociraptor: mc Fuel, Sharp Shot, Pain Giver, Proof, mc Sprite, Defy, mc Fairy, mc Infallible, mc Healing Current, mc Unicorn
Lord of Summer: (same talents as the Raptor)
Frontier Dragon: Sharp Shot, mc Balanceblade, Pain Giver, Proof, mc Sprite, Defy, mc Fairy, mc Fire Blade, Fire Dealer

Other pets: Blaze Beast, Jinn, Tarantula Hawk, Lump of Coal, and Crimsonzilla, Valentine Pig (all with similar talents as the ones above)

Many of my pets have high stats or all 250 stats.

Kieran Jadethief is my Fire wizard name that will meet you
My fire wizard name is Jeremy Griffinflame
I am usually in realm Phoenix
Maybe 7:00 P.M. Mountain time?
And I think that the Pet Pavillion would be a great place to hatch
I think that hatching with your frontier dragon would be the best choice for me. Thank you!
How would you feel about meeting Thursday, May 19 at the same time I mentioned before. Please get back to me. Thank you!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Empoleon101262 on May 18, 2016 wrote:
My fire wizard name is Jeremy Griffinflame
I am usually in realm Phoenix
Maybe 7:00 P.M. Mountain time?
And I think that the Pet Pavillion would be a great place to hatch
I think that hatching with your frontier dragon would be the best choice for me. Thank you!
How would you feel about meeting Thursday, May 19 at the same time I mentioned before. Please get back to me. Thank you!
Let's try for another day. I'm sorry I missed your message. I'm not sure if W101 is having issues or not, but I was having major problems with the game yesterday, then I couldn't log into the message boards.

We'll take a look at the different pets. If you want something with higher stats than my Frontier Dragon (it's not all 250), then I have plenty of other choices, including those that come with a Fire blade.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
That is perfectly fine. To make sure you have time to see them message and all that, maybe we could set the time to Thursday, May 26 at 7:00 p.m. Mountain time. And I was wondering if you have a blaze beast with those abilities? Thanks for getting back to me and please let me know as soon as possible. (It would still be in the same realm and place)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Empoleon101262 on May 22, 2016 wrote:
That is perfectly fine. To make sure you have time to see them message and all that, maybe we could set the time to Thursday, May 26 at 7:00 p.m. Mountain time. And I was wondering if you have a blaze beast with those abilities? Thanks for getting back to me and please let me know as soon as possible. (It would still be in the same realm and place)
I will do my best to be there! I wrote a note to myself and I'm taping it to my computer so I can see it and remind myself.

I do have a Blaze Beast with the talents you request :)

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
BrynnerOfReign on May 23, 2016 wrote:
I will do my best to be there! I wrote a note to myself and I'm taping it to my computer so I can see it and remind myself.

I do have a Blaze Beast with the talents you request :)
Thanks for the hatch today. It got both the talents I was looking for whch was damage and resist. I was wondering when we could hatch again? Anytime would work for me in the same place and realm and time. Once again, thanks for the hatch!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I was on earlier and didn't see you, but if you want to set up another time, place and realm to hatch, I'm game!

:)

I'm glad you got the talents you want. Now, let's get those stats up and get the rest of my talents on your pet.

WOOT !!!!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
BrynnerOfReign on May 27, 2016 wrote:
I was on earlier and didn't see you, but if you want to set up another time, place and realm to hatch, I'm game!

:)

I'm glad you got the talents you want. Now, let's get those stats up and get the rest of my talents on your pet.

WOOT !!!!
I usually am on anytime after 7:00 p.m. Mountain time. Still in realm Phoenix. If I find you on I will try text chatting with you to see if you want to hatch with me. Thanks for being so supportive! Let's get my pet to look just like yours! Thank you!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I'll keep checking. I'm off the game sometimes a little early, because it's hard for me to sit at the computer for very long due to my disabilities.

I will do my best to pop on around 6pm Pacific (7pm Mountain) to see if you're on