Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greyrose and Otis

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
So Mrs. Greyrose I have a question, is Otis your Dapper Corgi your main pet? Or do you have others for questing, etc.

Administrator
Hello,

Otis isn't my main pet, but he is my cutest, so I thought he'd be a good model for screenshots.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Otis isn't my main pet, but he is my cutest, so I thought he'd be a good model for screenshots.
Oh cool, I have a couple more questions if you don't mind.

1. Do you do have a fishing/gardening pet (and if so, is it Otis? Because I feel like Dapper Corgis make the absolute best fishing pets thanks to the free energy they give at baby )
2. What is your main pet? And what talents does he/she have?
3. Same questions as above (except the fishing and gardening question) but instead for Pirate101

Also can you say hi to Thomas Lionblood for me :D I am a HUGE fan of his blog and he makes an amazing One-eyed Jack on the Pirate101 boards.

Administrator
Hello Rachel,

I use Ben, my First Mate Otter, when fishing. I don't have a specific pet for gardening though.

My main pet is Pebbles, the Avenging Fossil. He has Pain Giver, Spell Proof, Virulence, Death Dealer and Energizing Battery.

In Pirate101, my main pet is my Mega Loyal Silver Buffaloon, Beau. I have a new hedgehog that is very cute, but I haven't leveled him yet.

I will tell Dworgyn "hi" from Rachel.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1. Nice :D, I am trying to get a Corgi with fishing luck boost,MC reveal fish school, MC summon pixie (gardening) to make a perfect "Energy pet", for fishing and gardening. As much as I find the otter cute, that extra energy could make a difference.
2. Nice talents, I am working on trying to get a critical and damage talent mix on either my tailstorm Pantera or a Storm Beast.
3. Sweet, and good luck with the new Hedgehog :D. Perhaps Baeu and your new hedgehog will help you morph a Pork U Pine or a Silver Dollar Dillo in the future.

P.S. KI Live is amazing