Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good pet snack vendors?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
i was wondering why their aren't ANY good snack vendors across all the worlds!!! i mean, so far( and i have been everywhere) i haven't found any snack vendors except for the guy in MS who sells only rank 3 snacks and one rank 4 for myth! I have looked around celestia base camp hoping to find someone who could actually sell some snacks that might ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING for my pets! but i haven't found anybody for the small amount of time I have looked. so i just wanted to know if someone could save me some time and maybe tell me where there is a snack VENDOR - not a recipe vendor - that sells any snacks that are at least about 5-6 ranked and above. :-) :-) :-) then if you could i would be EXTREMELY greatful to you for helping me after my long journey of finding absolutely nothing. :-( And i know my pets will be greatful to you too! :-D :-D

rachel icebreakerlvl 60ice, pet knight/ rachelghostleaflvl36death, master gardener