Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good pet for a level 16 storm in krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Hi, Destiny Windgem here. I just can't seem to find a good storm pets. Any suggestions?

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Destiny Windgem on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Hi, Destiny Windgem here. I just can't seem to find a good storm pets. Any suggestions?
Well if your not a crown player and can go to Celestia by porting, get the starfish although it's kinda expensive for your lvl, it's worth it as it come with sprite and it's not shy but it will be the first few battles then he'll start doing sprite at times you don't need it but overtime he sprites when he needs to. Also he sprites more on boss battle so it's good but not a storm pet and the best pet you can get by farming is the Spinyfish in Celestia but I think that the Storm Elf sprites and you need Member to get it and you need arena tickets to get it and be a certain rank. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
If you are able to hatch and train, then I'd suggest the Mulberry Hound. I custom hatched one for my storm wizard and it worked great because that pet gives your wizard a Tempest card that casts at a 100% rate. Nothing like taking out all the bad guys very quickly.

I don't use this pet any longer, but am willing to hatch with storm wizards who want it.

This pet has: spell proof, mc sprite, mc fairy, pierce train and gives a balanceblade card as well.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Here is where you can find most all the pets available and what talents they "may get" with training them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Good pets can be a lot of gold and or crowns and work. My Storm has a mixed breed Cloud Beast that I mainly use for it's may cast Spritely. I am not very good at bothering to hatch and train to get horrible talents - rinse and repeat.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
If you have the gold to hatch, the rain beetle is a must-have. it give 1 storm beetle card at adult,2 at ancient, 3 at epic, and 4 at epic.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
As Jake mentioned above the star fish pet is good to have because of the spritely talent chance.

Depending on if you have access to crowns or cash there are many good pets to choose from. Go to petnome project site or central wiki pet site and look at some pets and their abilities to decide what you want.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
wow and to think my first time through krok on my main character I had a cyclops pet that was pretty much useless :-) no even my new characters are spoiled rotten ;-p with spud+fairy type of pets

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Idk i saw a guy in krok when i was a low lvl and he was storm and used
a Dream Ghoul.
Valkoor GoldSong 64 myth wizard

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Sniper Rose on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Well if your not a crown player and can go to Celestia by porting, get the starfish although it's kinda expensive for your lvl, it's worth it as it come with sprite and it's not shy but it will be the first few battles then he'll start doing sprite at times you don't need it but overtime he sprites when he needs to. Also he sprites more on boss battle so it's good but not a storm pet and the best pet you can get by farming is the Spinyfish in Celestia but I think that the Storm Elf sprites and you need Member to get it and you need arena tickets to get it and be a certain rank. Hope this helps.
My starfish is teen i'll check back and see if it heals at adult if not it's a waste

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Thanks. I have a good pet with sprite now (not the starfish though, I lost my mark in Celestia. Apparently the dungeon I marked it in wasn't working.)