Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give us crowns options for op pets

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
zachshock on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
Why do you hate me Kingsisle you gave my pet spell proof at ancient when I was suppose to get 4 critical and 10% damage ( the pet in the kiosk had 4 crit 10 % life damage) What do you got against me Kingsisle?! Why do you HATE me?! I am willing to pay money for you to stop FAILING my pets!
Oh good grief, chance events are chance. KI doesn't hate you. And spell proof is considered a great talent by most players, certainly more useful in most cases than 4 crit. Try again. It can be frustrating, but you'll get there.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Gemma Luna on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
Oh good grief, chance events are chance. KI doesn't hate you. And spell proof is considered a great talent by most players, certainly more useful in most cases than 4 crit. Try again. It can be frustrating, but you'll get there.
Clearly they have something against me my pets fail TOO MUCH.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Please I am willing to pay you crowns just so my pets don't fail what will it take?!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
zachshock on May 17, 2019 wrote:
Please I am willing to pay you crowns just so my pets don't fail what will it take?!
This is also not a good thing. It is enforcing a P2W sort of scheme. I would rather take an hour to create a good pet, than spend $10 to get a good pet.

Yup I’m back after 3 months.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
zachshock on May 17, 2019 wrote:
You seem to be ignoring the advice that has been given to you by experienced players within the field.

Have you tried looking at the guides we even suggested?

There is a technique/way in how to get the pets you want with the desired traits.

Having this mentality of only hatching two-three times and expecting will continue to bring the same feeling you currently have; one of disappointment and sadness.

Instead of blaming everything else, I suggest you try asking questions that will help you gain the pets you want instead of blaming and being angry at everything else.

It's not the game's fault.
It's not other player's fault.
It's not the pet's fault.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Star Edward on Jun 9, 2019 wrote:
You seem to be ignoring the advice that has been given to you by experienced players within the field.

Have you tried looking at the guides we even suggested?

There is a technique/way in how to get the pets you want with the desired traits.

Having this mentality of only hatching two-three times and expecting will continue to bring the same feeling you currently have; one of disappointment and sadness.

Instead of blaming everything else, I suggest you try asking questions that will help you gain the pets you want instead of blaming and being angry at everything else.

It's not the game's fault.
It's not other player's fault.
It's not the pet's fault.

What good is the advice when I'll still get pet failures anyways?!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Please Kingsisle for my sanity and my well being make a feature where we can get the exact pet talents we want by paying crowns.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
This is also not a good thing. It is enforcing a P2W sort of scheme. I would rather take an hour to create a good pet, than spend $10 to get a good pet.

Yup I’m back after 3 months.
I am desperate for an op pet since RNG is clearly not in my favor after 1,000 pets failures no joke or lies I'd rather spend 10$ for op pets for each of my wizards.

Survivor
May 17, 2019
Dude you can hatch pets with someone but you have to hatch it more than one time just to make sure it doesn't fail
And you get an op pet