Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost dragon pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2012
Hello Wizards,
I have a question regarding pets - few days ago I bought from crown shop Ghost dragon pet. I would like to have a pet that can heal me. I train my pet to teen and then to adult, but pet doesn't heal me. I read about this pet in Internet and everybody say that this pet can heal. Why my pet can't? Am I do something wrong?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
The 1st generation ghost dragon pet has ten potential talents it can learn from. Spritely is only one of those talents. Each time you level up your pet (through the pet mini games) you get one of the potential talents. Its a gamble which talents your pet gets.

The ghost dragon is good pet, especially for Death School Wizards.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
RottenHeart on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
The 1st generation ghost dragon pet has ten potential talents it can learn from. Spritely is only one of those talents. Each time you level up your pet (through the pet mini games) you get one of the potential talents. Its a gamble which talents your pet gets.

The ghost dragon is good pet, especially for Death School Wizards.
Your correct

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Hi! :3 The Ghost dragon can heal you if it learns the talent Spritely. There's a chance it will learn Spritely. You can keep training it and hope it learns spritely, or you can hatch with somebody else who has a ghost dragon or a pet with spritely. ~Jordan