Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting The Forest Lord Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I am a life wizard, but I am not yet level 58. I wanted a spell that could do damage to all enemies/strong spells and I found that the forest lord spell was to my liking, yet I am not advanced enough. So I thought that the pet would be a good idea. Although I am new to breeding/hatching so I tried putting my adult fairly fly pet with a forest lord pet in the little kiosk, yet I got another fairy fly which was even worse than the one I had. Is it possible to ensure I get the forest lord pet by purchasing it through gold. I did spend $50,000 to try and get that forest lord and now I can’t even sell my new pet.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, it is possible as a Theurgist to obtain the Forest Lord Pet through hatching.

However, as you've already experienced, the first couple hatches aren't guaranteed.

You also have a couple other options.

You can:

Buy Forest Lord Treasures from Bazaar (a lot cheaper).
Hatch with other pets giving the Forest Lord Card such as Inferno Beast and Cloud Beast

Also, you can sell No Auction Pets to any Equipment/Pet Vendor (such as the one inside the Pavilion) or the merchant just outside the Bazaar.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Mclaren1234 on Aug 21, 2018 wrote:
I am a life wizard, but I am not yet level 58. I wanted a spell that could do damage to all enemies/strong spells and I found that the forest lord spell was to my liking, yet I am not advanced enough. So I thought that the pet would be a good idea. Although I am new to breeding/hatching so I tried putting my adult fairly fly pet with a forest lord pet in the little kiosk, yet I got another fairy fly which was even worse than the one I had. Is it possible to ensure I get the forest lord pet by purchasing it through gold. I did spend $50,000 to try and get that forest lord and now I can’t even sell my new pet.
There is no way to ensure which pet you get when hatching two different pet bodies. Your only option is to keep hatching until you get the pet body you want and stats desired. And I do believe you can sell pets but only certain vendors have that option too.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I ended up just trying to hatch it again and this time I got the forest lord pet which was really lucky, thanks