Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting really exited about hatching to :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
3
the pet hatching systyem is gone wild i hatched my colluse with a ourturus and got the same pet i had i saved up so much money for it and get disapointed post comments bellow

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
26
HaloJ wrote:
the pet hatching systyem is gone wild i hatched my colluse with a ourturus and got the same pet i had i saved up so much money for it and get disapointed post comments bellow


The hatching process is random you may get a pet ya want or the same pet. When ya choose to hatch it your choice so do not blame the system as you simply need to try again for a better chance.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
27
You cant always get a hybrid. To get a hybrid is rare, and you are not gonna get an orthrous so you got a collossus. Try again and you might get a hybrid

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
3
really now try again do you know how hard it ids to save up that much money huh huh ya thats right and you say try again! huh what world are you in huh what lvl you get gold eaiser huh well i am in celistia

peace out grandmaster lvl 52 james blueblade

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
27
HaloJ wrote:
really now try again do you know how hard it ids to save up that much money huh huh ya thats right and you say try again! huh what world are you in huh what lvl you get gold eaiser huh well i am in celistia

peace out grandmaster lvl 52 james blueblade
Dude chill i hatched 10 times before i got my first hybrid. It is 25% chance of getting hybrid and 75% chance of getting the pet you had. The best you can do is save some more money and hatch again. I suggest if you have entrance to Wintertusk go to Vstrilund and farm halfang then hatch again. Stop taking your anger out on us with all of your faces.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
123
HaloJ wrote:
really now try again do you know how hard it ids to save up that much money huh huh ya thats right and you say try again! huh what world are you in huh what lvl you get gold eaiser huh well i am in celistia

peace out grandmaster lvl 52 james blueblade


Dude, at a high level like this, you should have no problem getting money. :?