Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting my pet(s) back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
hi i have a questiton

well i have never hatched a pet before and befor i do i need to know do i and the other person to hatch with me get our pets back that we hatched with i would like to hatch my helephant with my friends unicorn to make a nightmare but i dont wont to lose my helephant so pls help me out and respond thanks

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
peteava wrote:
hi i have a questiton

well i have never hatched a pet before and befor i do i need to know do i and the other person to hatch with me get our pets back that we hatched with i would like to hatch my helephant with my friends unicorn to make a nightmare but i dont wont to lose my helephant so pls help me out and respond thanks

Yes, you get it back.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
Well, you don't actually lose your Helephant. As soon as it is Adult, you may go in the Hatchery and ask someone to hatch. After you hatch, your helephant will still be in you Backpack. You just have to wait 11:00 to hatch again. I assure you, you will not lose your Helephant. Trust me! I have hatched with my pet Scarecrow (Jack) 2 times and I have not lost him!!