Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frost hound??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Does anyone have a frost hound if so do you want to hatch? Just text me back if you want to thanks

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
cookie123454 wrote:
Does anyone have a frost hound if so do you want to hatch? Just text me back if you want to thanks

I have an ice hound (not frost) Look for me the day after Christmas on the realm called "Wu" around 12 noon central time on the 26th of December at the Hatchery. I will be there I am a Pyromancer. First name is Kayla in game. I don't think I can tell you my full name in game. Not sure of the rules here but don't think you can post names here.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cookie123454 wrote:

i have one at baby but i need to save my mega snacks for a snowball pet if i get one

edit

ya still want one i trained it all the way to anchient almost epic
after 995 and TONS OF MEGAH SNACKS high ranked

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Ok i have a question. If you have a frost hound or ice hound (whatever ya call it. they are the same pet right?) can you please tell where you got it? And if you hatched to get it, what 2 pets make a ice/frost hound? i would like to know i am trying to get it for PvP. Thanks!!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
fanci1999 wrote:
Ok i have a question. If you have a frost hound or ice hound (whatever ya call it. they are the same pet right?) can you please tell where you got it? And if you hatched to get it, what 2 pets make a ice/frost hound? i would like to know i am trying to get it for PvP. Thanks!!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner
The mix is ice colossus and orthrus pets. It's a hybrid. And you might get an ice hound. There the same except the frost hound has two heads.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
cookie123454 wrote:

Best place to find what you want and arrange a real time meet in the game is this wiz central site: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Once you sign up if you havent already, there are people posting what they have to hatch with or what they are looking for to hatch with, so you can look that way. I've increased my pet collection very well that way and helped others do the same. Or you may get lucky and run into someone in the hatchery wanting to hatch but be sure to show up in the hatchery with some good pets on you. I've been hunting an ianthine hound for a while and lucked out at the hatchery having my storm cat with spritely and mc storm blade and someone with ianthine hound walked up and asked to hatch, i almost flipped lol. Had the same thing happen with a cool dragon that has balance blade card, the kid had all these pets and wanted my cloud beast but didnt think the dragon would be what i'd want, i was like 'thats perfect lets hatch' and i think he almost flipped lol. I have the one headed hound with ice hound card, not the 2 headed myth version, cant remember which one is frost hound, would have to look that up online cuz i'm not in game right now. Good luck! The site above should be really helpful for you tho :-) I have it bookmarked in my toolbar its the pet mixing meet ups page :-)