Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First hatch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Can someone hatch with me? I only have a piggle and not a single person will hatch with me due to not having good stats on it. I needs a new pet xD

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
Can someone hatch with me? I only have a piggle and not a single person will hatch with me due to not having good stats on it. I needs a new pet xD
Hello,

I can hatch with you , if you want. But you have to have a pet that is at least an adult. You also have to have around 38,000 gold. I have a pet spinyfish. I will list its abilities down below:

my pet doesnt have very many abilities, but i find it pretty useful.

my pet has a pedigree of 61
my pet also gives you a small boost of health as you level it up.
if you are a storm wizard,this next one could be useful: at random times during battle, my pet can cast a storm trap spell.

if you have an adult pet and the right amount of coins, we can hatch. just let me know when you are available to meet up in game.

Heather StarSong lvl 43

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

I can hatch with you , if you want. But you have to have a pet that is at least an adult. You also have to have around 38,000 gold. I have a pet spinyfish. I will list its abilities down below:

my pet doesnt have very many abilities, but i find it pretty useful.

my pet has a pedigree of 61
my pet also gives you a small boost of health as you level it up.
if you are a storm wizard,this next one could be useful: at random times during battle, my pet can cast a storm trap spell.

if you have an adult pet and the right amount of coins, we can hatch. just let me know when you are available to meet up in game.

Heather StarSong lvl 43
please also be aware that you dont always get the other persons pet.It is possible that you will get another piggle, and that has happened to me before.But if thats a risk you are willing to take, go ahead!

Heather StarSong lvl 43

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hey sorry it took so long for me to reply. But i am able to meat up when ever you have the time ^^ i have max gold so im ok in that area :D and my pet is an adult ^^

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
Hey sorry it took so long for me to reply. But i am able to meat up when ever you have the time ^^ i have max gold so im ok in that area :D and my pet is an adult ^^
ok cool! How about we meet up Thursday February 17 at 2:00 afternoon Eastern time? Meet in the realm vampire inside of the hatchery. I will also need to know your in game name so I know who you are. My name is Heather StarSong.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
sounds great ill meet you there ^^ my name is "Justin" that's it :P

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
sounds great ill meet you there ^^ my name is "Justin" that's it :P
ok cool! I will see you there.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hey i showed up today (Thursday) and i didnt see you been here for 25 min :b

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
byKurbeh on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
Hey i showed up today (Thursday) and i didnt see you been here for 25 min :b
Oh, im sorry! I said thursday the 17 by accident! But I showed up YESTERDAY on the 17! I didnt even realize it was wednesday!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I did a first hatch to help another wizard. He also had a piggle that was an adult (level 21). He hatched with my brainy pet (2nd generation) that was a much higher level. He ended up (and so did I) with a higher level Piggle. My piggle has 3 epic and 2 very rare traits. I'm really curious to train him and see what he has.