Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire elf pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
I dont know if it is a hatching from storm elf and a fire pet but how do you get the fire elf I also seen someone with it so is it a hatching combination or a dropped pet or a bought pet?

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Dinater wrote:
I dont know if it is a hatching from storm elf and a fire pet but how do you get the fire elf I also seen someone with it so is it a hatching combination or a dropped pet or a bought pet?

Idk. I have neve seen anyone with a fire elf pet. maybe it is a gift card brought pet? I am not sure you could actully hatch a fire elf. But there is an ice elf.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The only place I remember seeing a fire elf being given out was during a Pokemon marathon, there were a cluster of pets that were not in-game, on the site were you type in the code, fire elf was one of them.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
There is a santas little helper pet for crowns only during christmas but its dressed in green. Maybe it was a drop at that time

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Alas there is no fire elf pet.What you saw was a santa elf pet.Only avalabile during christhmas.There is also a storm elf from pvp.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Super593 wrote:
Alas there is no fire elf pet.What you saw was a santa elf pet.Only avalabile during christhmas.There is also a storm elf from pvp.

There's also an Ice elf pet that gives an ice elf card. I believe you can get it from a gift certificate.