Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire cyclops breeding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2016
So I have an adult cyclops and my friend has a fire elf adult as pets if we breed outs together will it make a fire cyclops or a myth elf? And do the same work for all breeding types?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
CurryMastah on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
So I have an adult cyclops and my friend has a fire elf adult as pets if we breed outs together will it make a fire cyclops or a myth elf? And do the same work for all breeding types?
Only certain pets (and luck) can make hybrids. You can look them up on the wiki. I don't believe there even exists a fire cyclops or a myth elf. Although if there was a fire cyclops I would probably want it lol.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
CurryMastah on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
There is a Myth Imp available but it's not a hybrid. I think the only way you can get it is buying it from Diego with Arena Tickets or you can get it by hatching with someone who has one (and a little luck).