Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fairy Trait S.O.S... HELP!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
PLEASE! PLEASE! Help me! I have lots of pets and when I get in battles and in pvp something is just eating away at me! THE. FAIRY. TRAIT. !.[sarcasm intended!] Whenever I do pvp the other player has the fairy for their pet! Does anyone want to hatch? I want the fairy trait unicorn trait or sprite trait. I woul bounce up and down if I could get the fairy trait! If nice enough to hatch with the crazy me, then please leave the following information that we will need to meet eachother and hatch. Before we hatch please make sure that the pet your hatching with me will give the fairy trait as one of the talents

Love, Sophia Sparklestone! HELP!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Well, I have tons of pets that can cast spritely. And I used to have one that can cast unicorn. But I recently got crowns for my Birthday yesterday, the day you posted this, and I bought a lot of Skyvern packs. I did get the mount and I also got the pet Desert Beast. My friend had this pet and it had casted Fairy. So, I'm not sure, but I think it does. Wizard101 Central does not tell me all I want to know about this pet.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on May 21, 2013 wrote:
PLEASE! PLEASE! Help me! I have lots of pets and when I get in battles and in pvp something is just eating away at me! THE. FAIRY. TRAIT. !.[sarcasm intended!] Whenever I do pvp the other player has the fairy for their pet! Does anyone want to hatch? I want the fairy trait unicorn trait or sprite trait. I woul bounce up and down if I could get the fairy trait! If nice enough to hatch with the crazy me, then please leave the following information that we will need to meet eachother and hatch. Before we hatch please make sure that the pet your hatching with me will give the fairy trait as one of the talents

The only pet that I know of that has fairy friend as a first generation ability is the nutcracker. All other pets that have the ability got it by hatching.

I have four pets with the may cast fairy ability, an eyebendito( fairy, sprite, proof, defy, tower shield) an eyebendito (fairy, unicorn, proof, health, brown recluse) a mythic basilisk, ( pain giver, fairy, and defy, unknown, unknown)and a mythic beast, (fairy, sprite, mc vengeance, unknown, unknown) I am willing to hatch with any of the three if you are interested.

Please note: hatching with any of these pets does NOT guarantee getting the fairy friend ability.

Due to the posting delay I will set up a meet up on Thursday in the Kelvin realm, because my schedule is very flexible please select a time that works with you and I will be there. Please specify what time zone you are in. I am in the central time zone.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012

If you want a fairy trait, the only pet that has it when you get it, is the nutcracker pet! you get it around Christmas time, but theres plenty of people who have pet that i call "perfect pets", if you hatch with those, then your almost certain to get the fairy talent, hope this helped!

Valeran Hammer (and crew)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Another way to get fairy trait is to train your pet if it does not try another. Some pets like the Helpful Wild Claw pet (20 dollar membership card) give it as a spell at baby you don't have to hatch for the trait and don't you get that spell from the seraph in unicorn way? Do You really need a pet to heal you?

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Calamity PixieShad... on May 21, 2013 wrote:
The only pet that I know of that has fairy friend as a first generation ability is the nutcracker. All other pets that have the ability got it by hatching.

I have four pets with the may cast fairy ability, an eyebendito( fairy, sprite, proof, defy, tower shield) an eyebendito (fairy, unicorn, proof, health, brown recluse) a mythic basilisk, ( pain giver, fairy, and defy, unknown, unknown)and a mythic beast, (fairy, sprite, mc vengeance, unknown, unknown) I am willing to hatch with any of the three if you are interested.

Please note: hatching with any of these pets does NOT guarantee getting the fairy friend ability.

Due to the posting delay I will set up a meet up on Thursday in the Kelvin realm, because my schedule is very flexible please select a time that works with you and I will be there. Please specify what time zone you are in. I am in the central time zone.

Yes, I am in central time. Kelvin realm sounds great! Ummmmm...maybe Sunday 9am Sunday the 27th of may 2013Thursday will not work

Defender
Dec 25, 2012

i got to feal bad for you first pet got fairy and unicorn

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I am in central time. Kelvin realm sounds great! Ummmmm...maybe Sunday 9am Sunday the 27th of may 2013Thursday will not work
Okay Sunday the 27th at 9 am CST Kelvin Realm in the pet pavilion. I will be there:-). I will bring the whole group of pets so you can choose one :-)

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
thanks calamity! I love my Eyebendito! So far, I trained it to teen. I have gotten plus one resistance. I hope it gets the fairy and sprite trait! So, thank again!, Sophia Sparklestone!

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on May 27, 2013 wrote:
thanks calamity! I love my Eyebendito! So far, I trained it to teen. I have gotten plus one resistance. I hope it gets the fairy and sprite trait! So, thank again!, Sophia Sparklestone!
Your welcome! I hope he will turn out well for you too.

Also the resist will go up as you train. ;-)

Calamity PixieShade level 90

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
i have fairy friend as well :/ if anyone else needs. i have other things too :D if anyone wants to hatch with me give me a time. hopefully like a few days in advance. i'll try to be there

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
I am about to hatch a storm beetle with a sea dragon to try to get a rain beetle for PvP. Does anyone know whether rain beetles can get "May cast fairy?" If not, is there any other "May cast" it can get? I want to know so I can be sure I'm not wasting my gold for the hatching. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca Shadowbreeze Lvl 66 Megan Sunsong Lvl 51 Ryan Lvl 44 Sophia Rubyflame Lvl 35 Isabella Rose Lvl 32 Haley Stormcloud Lvl 5 Thank you for your time.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
@ DESwizardgirl: Fairy is from the Nutcracker pet, so you need to hatch with on of those, or hatch with a pet that has the Fairy talent from hatching. Sea Dragons start with Spritely but not Fairy, so unless the Sea Dragon has been hatched with a fairy pet it won't work. Storm Beetles don't have any healing talents. I hope that helps and I hope you get it. GL!

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012

Well, it's not going to be easy to get something so good and rare. In fact, fairy is such a helpful move, to me it kind of makes sense that it requires a lot of hatching.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Ok...
Look if you have a Ice hound it cast Spritely at the right time...
but it has healing current aswell, People in pvp [RANKED] have ice hounds as their pet buddy,
but once you get bored you might wanna go for Hatching hybrids.
I got a frost efreet (Jinn) That has no uncommon, It can cast spritely and unicorn but it has no Fairy.
It is still good but once you mess up on the Hybrid, Make sure you have another one ( I mean the same hybrid )
Now... Go look here my friend...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets
Enjoy...

Keira SpiritHeart Level 87

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Hey Calamity i am new to this game and could really use some Insight on the whole pet Deal i currently have my Level 59 Life Forest Lord. I want to get the Fairy Friend for one and for 2 any helpful tips you could give on best ways to get certain traits. like is there a List of which pets give hatch what or is it jsut totally random. ive been skimming through the Message boards. but with work and all i dont have as much time as id like to sit and read. plus play lol. ty in advance.

Nooby Dooby Doo.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
BlazeTaleweaver on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Another way to get fairy trait is to train your pet if it does not try another. Some pets like the Helpful Wild Claw pet (20 dollar membership card) give it as a spell at baby you don't have to hatch for the trait and don't you get that spell from the seraph in unicorn way? Do You really need a pet to heal you?
Of Course! idw waste pips when i'm setting up an attack on healing. i want my pet to heal me.