Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fairy or sprite?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Hi, so I've just hatched a pet with a friend and I was wondering if there is a chance that I might mc fairy. So far I have gotten most of her talents which are mc tower shield and spell proof. I am nervous that the next trait might be spritely or mc pierce but I really want fairy. However, I have an uncommon trait at the seventh slot. Do you think that there is a chance i'll get fairy? Is it a talent that usually passes down?
The pedigree if I remember was 76 which is in between both of ours. Spell proof manifested in the fifth slot and mc tower shield in first . I wish I could give more info but I have no way to log in right now. Anyone feel like offering me some feedback?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
It is hard to say with 100% certainty that that Uncommon in slot 7 is Fairy Friend. That is, however, a common spot for it to be in. If there was only one Uncommon trait to pass down, and the one parent had Fairy Friend, then you got it. The problem arises when there are multiple Uncommon traits right next to each other in the talent list. I'd say you have the talent, based solely on the information you provided. What talent is in slot #6? If slot #7 is Fairy (the uncommon), then for slot #6 to be Spritely, it would have to be a Rare. That Rare could be a lot of things too - Defy, and innumerable selfish talents.

I'd be happy to go over this more if you have a little more info - like all the talents from both parents, etc.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Well, fairy is an uncommon talent, so you probably will get it. I saw a girl with a mega Trojan horse in 1 day... I mean seriously?

Survivor
May 02, 2012
well it could ne a random bad talent, since it uncommon. also, i know that sprite is a rare talent, so most likely it fairy or suprise talent.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Truthfully, divide the number of total talents (heck, I never count them all) by 100 and you get your percentage. Yes, Fairy is an uncommon trait so its more than probable you got the trait you wanted. Spritely is a rare talent so I think you're OK

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Quinn Shadowrider on May 27, 2013 wrote:
It is hard to say with 100% certainty that that Uncommon in slot 7 is Fairy Friend. That is, however, a common spot for it to be in. If there was only one Uncommon trait to pass down, and the one parent had Fairy Friend, then you got it. The problem arises when there are multiple Uncommon traits right next to each other in the talent list. I'd say you have the talent, based solely on the information you provided. What talent is in slot #6? If slot #7 is Fairy (the uncommon), then for slot #6 to be Spritely, it would have to be a Rare. That Rare could be a lot of things too - Defy, and innumerable selfish talents.

I'd be happy to go over this more if you have a little more info - like all the talents from both parents, etc.
Wow. You are a hundred percent correct ^_^
It did get fairy and the sixth spot is a rare....

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
I'm glad you got Fairy Friend to manifest. That's a nice mix of talents so far: proof/mc tower/and fairy. You have to push it to Epic now. By the way, mc Pierce (Pierce Train), is an epic talent that is commonly way up at the top of the talent list. Since you have Guardian Wall, if you have an epic slot above that, that would be Pierce Train. Best of luck and keep us posted!