Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Egg pet OBSESSION

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Hey guys,just wondering...(again), how many times do I have to fight Nightshade before I can get the Egg Pet?I tried for the Lucky Leprechaun;but I was unlucky and didn't manage to get it:( So now I'm really, REALLY hoping for the Egg Pet because it has cool talents.*Sigh*.

So anyway,I'm hoping one of you guys could help me fight Nightshade. My name is MacKenzie GoldHeart, Death school level 31, usually in Ambrose(or most crowded realms). I would be really grateful if you guys could help me because I really want this pet.

Sorry if I seem annoying, but I really need help. Thanks.:)

Mac.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
its random people get it on first try or 12th try or 2nd try there is no amount of times you have to fight a boss/mob for something

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
OK thanks...also I was wondering if killing Nightshade's Minions will increase my chances?Because today when I tried that, I managed to get a Blue Banshee pet.

I REALLY want this pet. I know it sounds crazy but it is my DREAM pet..

*Sigh*

Would appreciate ur help:)

Mac

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well idk about that but when I farm bosses I always kill the minions first so I Think its random too

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
OK then thanks for the help:)
I'm still trying for it.I really hope I can get it!
KingsIsle please give it to me!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I know how hard it is to get an egg pet from a boss! So I relate.

My advice - get help & battle Lord Nightshade many times
I know it's basic advice but that's how I got a Ton of my drops.
Hope this helped!

-Hannah DreamGem lv.21

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
DeathKittyGirl1200 on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys,just wondering...(again), how many times do I have to fight Nightshade before I can get the Egg Pet?I tried for the Lucky Leprechaun;but I was unlucky and didn't manage to get it:( So now I'm really, REALLY hoping for the Egg Pet because it has cool talents.*Sigh*.

So anyway,I'm hoping one of you guys could help me fight Nightshade. My name is MacKenzie GoldHeart, Death school level 31, usually in Ambrose(or most crowded realms). I would be really grateful if you guys could help me because I really want this pet.

Sorry if I seem annoying, but I really need help. Thanks.:)

Mac.
Hi, I don't know if you still need help since I'm replying like two weeks later, but if you need help, just reply to this and I'll help you farm for the pet :)
-Victoria StarShade