Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop rate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
OK, let me start off by saying this. The drop rate of some pets is way too low. Like, for example, I have been trying to get the death bat from Kagemoosha forever. I try once a day but nope. Some pets have ridiculous drop rates. Perhaps maybe you could lower some of them a bit?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
sockwizard wrote:
OK, let me start off by saying this. The drop rate of some pets is way too low. Like, for example, I have been trying to get the death bat from Kagemoosha forever. I try once a day but nope. Some pets have ridiculous drop rates. Perhaps maybe you could lower some of them a bit?

If they lowered them a bit, would you notice? Bosses drop quite a bit of stuff in addition to pets. So even if the drop percentage for pets was increased, there is no guarentee your success would increase. They would also have to lower the chances of getting gear or whatever else that boss drops (which may anger other wizards).

However, for the recent Feedback Friday thread about ideas for a new "palooza," I suggested a drop-a-palooza." For a very limited time, wizards would be able to face bosses who have had common drops removed with only the chance at rares (you still have to take a chance at getting the particular rare item you want).