Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double XP Weekend

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
So I really wish that a post would come to say that this weekend is double XP to help us members.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I've been recording member benefits in a notebook for the last two years, to see if there was a pattern. It turns out, there is!

Double pet xp events tend to happen one weekend every month, usually around the 20th-25th. They tend to start on a Thursday or Friday, and run through early Monday morning.

To find out if there's a member reward happening at any given time, just pull up the W101 launcher and check out the announcements. You don't even have to log in, just look to see if there's a member reward being advertised.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I think it's posted on the entry page where you put in your password to get into the game. Second entry I believe.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Freshta on Mar 23, 2018 wrote:
I've been recording member benefits in a notebook for the last two years, to see if there was a pattern. It turns out, there is!

Double pet xp events tend to happen one weekend every month, usually around the 20th-25th. They tend to start on a Thursday or Friday, and run through early Monday morning.

To find out if there's a member reward happening at any given time, just pull up the W101 launcher and check out the announcements. You don't even have to log in, just look to see if there's a member reward being advertised.

Alia Misthaven
Do you think you could help me and find out when the free training point buybacks and double gardening rewards are?

Thanks, Blaze Fireweave

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Just got back last week after...?7? years...would love to see this happen, im a little behind.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
BlazeMaster688 on Mar 24, 2018 wrote:
Do you think you could help me and find out when the free training point buybacks and double gardening rewards are?

Thanks, Blaze Fireweave
Last year in 2017, Double Gardening rewards happened on the following dates:

8-12 March (Wed - Sun)
7-11 June (Wed - Sun)
30 August - 5 Sept (Double everything, for the Birthday celebration)

This year so far:

10-14 January (Wed - Sun)

The pattern for Double Gardening is 3-4 times a year, usually starting on a Wednesday.

I didn't note the training point buy-backs last year, as they seem to only happen once or twice a year. This year, there was a buy-back on 19-21 January.

Hope that helps!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009