Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does pedigree give stats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Hello fellow wizards, just a few minutes ago me and my friend got into a argument about if pedigree give stats or not, this started because my friend has 1% pip conversion from his pet ( we figured it out because when he unequiped his pet he lost the one pip convention) his pet is the arcane helper and its talents are may cast amplify, 5% damage and stun resist, he also has the jewel that gives him 50% more health and mana from wisps. Personally i find it strange that he thinks that but it must be a glitch, right?

-thanks for the help
blake seaweaver lv77

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
The Pedigree doesn't affect the amount on stats, it's just the total number of everything in the move-pool. However the statistics of your pet (Strength, Agility, Intellect, Will, and Power) do effect the amount you get from certain talents. So to have maxed out pain giver, (6%) damage, you'd probably need 250ish strength, 240ish agility, and about 210 power. (Note that you have to have these maxed out after training your pet for it to take effect)
Chances are your friend doesn't have a really good pet, or he just hasn't maxed out the stats yet.
I believe the easiest way to achieve max stats in every talent is to get 250-260 on all your stats but I could be wrong.
Hope I Helped!
~The Jaded Conjurer~