Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

does anyone want to hatch a zombie pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've been trying to get a zombie pet for so long! I've defeated the guy called Grendel Madlings so many times! But he just won't drop it. In the hatchery the people I've seen who have one have privacy settings. So if anyone has one wants to hatch let's set up a time. By the way the pets I have are Ice wyvern pedigree 59. Tundra warden pedigree 60. Thunder colossus pedigree 57. Polar cat pedigree 67. Red ghost pedigree 57. Magma colossus pedigree 70. Ice hound pedigree 63.

Defender
May 13, 2009
I have an adult zombie. Ill hatch with your Polar Cat on monday/tomorrow. How about at 5:00pm eastern central time in vampire realm. My name is Evan Hexshield.
:-)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I'm sorry if I'm a little late bu t could we reschedule. I forgot to check back. How about Monday march fifth. Same time that you said. Sorry. Sometimes I just forget things. My characters name is Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge. Hope to see you soon.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Sorry I forgot to check back. How about we do the same time Monday march fifth? Sorry I just forget things sometimes. My characters name is chris star stone level 70 thaumaturge.