Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone have the Jack O Lantern pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I'm not looking for specific talents I just would like to have the pet. Would anyone that has it be willing to hatch with me?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Midnight, I have the pet and would be willing to hatch, not a problem. Let me know when you are available:
Can you meet up on Friday the 13th? I am in EST zone. Let me know if you can meet in Nightside, realm Vampire and what time. If Friday doesn't work, please let me know some time over the upcoming weekend and we can get your hatch.

Autumn WH

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am Available the rest of this week if you are still willing to hatch with me. My timezone is MST.
My character Info is
Jasmine, Life level 69.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Midnight Magic!

If you still have not found this jack o lantern pet, please let me know. I can meet up with you
to hatch.

MST is not a problem, just pick an evening this week and I can meet up with you. Today is Monday, September 30th and usually I go on wizard to play in the evenings - but I can make an exception if you are only available during the day or on a weekend day.

Hope to see you soon!

Autumn WH

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Nordic Champion on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
Hi Midnight Magic!

If you still have not found this jack o lantern pet, please let me know. I can meet up with you
to hatch.

MST is not a problem, just pick an evening this week and I can meet up with you. Today is Monday, September 30th and usually I go on wizard to play in the evenings - but I can make an exception if you are only available during the day or on a weekend day.

Hope to see you soon!

Autumn WH
I am still looking for the pet and if you are available anytime this Saturday that would be great.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hiya Midnight/Jasmine!

Yes I am available this Saturday, 10/12. Let me know what time you want to meet up. It says on google that MDT is two hours behind EDT. You said MST but I think you meant MDT because we don't change the clocks back until November, right? So if you are in MDT, you are two hours behind me.

Let me know what time you are available on Saturday the 12th and I will be there. Just confirm that you are in MDT, not MST and keep in mind you are two hours ahead of me. Right now I am pretty open on Saturday, so I am flexible to your schedule - I just want you to get your pet!

We can meet in Nightside, WC - realm Vampire. Just confirm when. The wizard who has the pet is Morgan Death Rider, 116 .

See you soon in-game!

Autumn WH AKA Morgan Deathrider

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I have not really had the time to check these messages so that's why I couldn't get back to you sooner, but I did mean to put MDT. Since today is Saturday it will probably be too late by the time this goes up so maybe we can plan for next Saturday at 12:00 P.m.? Sorry for how long this has been taking, and thank you for working with me.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2018
I have many pumpkins, most have healing traits which I keep trying to breed out of for damage traits, my name is Elizabeth RavenBlood, east coast time, since it’s double pet xp just give me a time and place and I’ll meet you to hatch I have about 4-5 good pumpkins to chose from. Plenty of overflowing gold with nothing to spend it on. I get on after 5pm

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
If you are available tomorrow at 5:30 ill be on in the pet pavilion.
My Wizard is Jasmine a life wizard lvl 78. Thank you for helping me!!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hey Jasmine / Midnight Magic,

Were you able to hatch a jack o lantern pet with Cal Kittie or did you still need one?
I am just following up to see if you still needed a hatch.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Autumn
Morgan