Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone have a helephant pet to hatch with?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Hey, friends. I was wondering if anyone would hatch a helephant with me. I am trying to get a nighmare pet from my unicorn. Would anyone be willing to hatch with me?

Katharine B.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hello. I would be willing to. I just have to get it to adult first. I will do that today. I am Scarlet FireEyes and am on almost every late afternoon and evenings. I live in the Eastern Time Zone. So pick a day, time, place, and realm, and tell me the name of your wizard and we can hatch.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet FireEyes Level 48
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 36

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
hopefulz33 on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
Hello. I would be willing to. I just have to get it to adult first. I will do that today. I am Scarlet FireEyes and am on almost every late afternoon and evenings. I live in the Eastern Time Zone. So pick a day, time, place, and realm, and tell me the name of your wizard and we can hatch.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet FireEyes Level 48
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 36
Hi, Scarlet. Okay, I was thinking we could meet at 5:45 on 1\15/15. I know that these posts can come in late, but let us go with that for now if that works for you. if not, reply to me and we can set up another one. Wu realm in front of Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. And my wizard's name is Stephanie WildHunter, level 70 death.

Thank you!

Katharine B.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
dear me. i am so sorry. i think i wrote to meet on the fifteenth. i meant the sixteenth. sorry. but other than that, i will see you there.

Katharine B.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
OK will see you on the 16th then. Will meet you. I already made it to adult so no problems there.

Scarlet ShadowStone

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
OOPs I wrote Scarlet ShadowStone on my last reply. LoL I will meet you with my Fire Wizard Scarlet FireEyes. She has the Helephant since she is fire.

Sorry - Will Meet on the 16th.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
okay. i cannot wait to see you there! thank you!

Katharine B.