Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

different new pet requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
i have another pet requets just for storm wizards plz make the sirens a pet but only make one siren a pet and the main hit woul be 5,000-6,500. and you could make a ice one fire one and myth one when hatching plz do this it wolud make me super duper happy.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
*Double takes*
Oh, thought you said 5,000 - 6,500.
You did? That's EXTREMELY overpowered to the 999999th power. Even a storm wizard would say this. It should be only like a little bit over the basic attack. Not a huge increase. This would completely break the game. from me, sorry.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
*Double takes*
Oh, thought you said 5,000 - 6,500.
You did? That's EXTREMELY overpowered to the 999999th power. Even a storm wizard would say this. It should be only like a little bit over the basic attack. Not a huge increase. This would completely break the game. from me, sorry.

not really because they could make a very hard world where you could use that kind of fire power

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Level 68 spells and the utility spells made Avalon easy, all KI would probably do is add more utility spells for a new world, and there would be less than no use for that extremely overpowered pet.