Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Pets Wanted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Hello, this is my first post and I am asking for help.
I need a better death pet to continue questing on my wizard, but every time I ask to hatch with someone I always get the same answer (which is no). So I am asking for someone with a good death pet (double or triple death damage talents) to hatch with me out of the kindness of their heart.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Honestly, if I had a good death pet I would because I understand the struggle.. It's so real

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Hiya! I have two pets I will be willing to hatch with. The first one is a Nightmare pet, he has Maycast Unicorn and Maycast Deathblade. My second pet is a Brainy Assisant with resist, pierce and maycast "Pierce". Let me know when you want to hatch, I'll be available whenever.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I am always glad to help out with hatch ups;

I have several great death pets I have worked on for years - damage, critical, resist, healers, etc.
I have plenty to choose from based on what you are looking for. I will check this thread for the next few days since it can take a day or so for replies to show.

Maria Silverweave 120

p.s. - if you would like to meet up, reply with your character name, suggest a day and time, and a True Friend code we can use.
I am on pacific time and am usually available during the day, not so much in the evenings.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
KaylaIronCaller on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Hiya! I have two pets I will be willing to hatch with. The first one is a Nightmare pet, he has Maycast Unicorn and Maycast Deathblade. My second pet is a Brainy Assisant with resist, pierce and maycast "Pierce". Let me know when you want to hatch, I'll be available whenever.
Thanks so much! Whenever you're available to hatch, you can meet up with me in the commons (Troll realm). My name is Luke Skywalker.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
SilverbackMonkey on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
I am always glad to help out with hatch ups;

I have several great death pets I have worked on for years - damage, critical, resist, healers, etc.
I have plenty to choose from based on what you are looking for. I will check this thread for the next few days since it can take a day or so for replies to show.

Maria Silverweave 120

p.s. - if you would like to meet up, reply with your character name, suggest a day and time, and a True Friend code we can use.
I am on pacific time and am usually available during the day, not so much in the evenings.
Hi!
Thanks so much for the help. I am usually on during afternoons, but I am on Atlantic time, so if we could meet up in the commons in the troll realm at 12:00 PM (Pacific time) on Wednesday. My name is Luke SkyWalker and my friend code is EIVPIWZX.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
dust8539 on Jul 2, 2017 wrote:
Hi!
Thanks so much for the help. I am usually on during afternoons, but I am on Atlantic time, so if we could meet up in the commons in the troll realm at 12:00 PM (Pacific time) on Wednesday. My name is Luke SkyWalker and my friend code is EIVPIWZX.
sounds good - always nice to meet a fellow player from the Boards

See you there

Maria Silverweave 120

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Hi everyone, this is an update to the post. It turns out that it is possible to find someone to hatch with! Thanks to Maria I finally have a good death pet to train. So next time you're about to give up trying to find someone to hatch with, just check the forums. You will most likely find someone that is nice enough to hatch with you. Good luck to you all.