Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Danger Hound: Wizard101central event pet from 2013

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Hey guys, so quite a few years ago back in 2013, i was an active member of wizard101 central. they did a giveaway for this special edition shadow hound for wizard101's 5th birthday. Well now it's renamed the Danger Hound, and it's been five years since i got him. The account i got him on was Muted (Rip my tweenage temper tantrums and their consequences) But i still have the rare pet. Now, it's pedigree is only 38. But considering that only 2000 people got one, and it was five years ago, i'm pretty sure it's one of the rarest pets on wizard101. It also can't be bred out of any other pets. the only way to breed another Danger hound is with another Danger hound. otherwise, it will make a ghost hound. a transparent but still pretty cool version of the danger hound. SO, i'd like to know if anyone else still has a Danger hound. My goal is to use my muted account to hatch several new danger hounds with someone elses danger hound, and make a ghost hound from my old danger hound with one of my new account's hounds. sorry if this is getting confusing. but basically, if you have a danger hound, please let me know! or if you'd just like to hatch with my danger hound that's fine too. the ghost hound is pretty awesome.