Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cut the hatch time for paid users.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
It's 12 hours apart per character currently. Unless I hatch 8 in the morning and 8 at night chances are I'm asleep and I've wasted my second hatch time.

I don't even understand why hatch times aren't like 2 hours apart for users who pay? (2 hours would give ample time to train from baby to adult so you can hatch again).

It would also allow people to share and hatch with people more often. I find that I reject people from hatching with me not because they are low level or have the pet I have, but simply with this system I have to look for only the best of the best as to not waste my hatch.

But at the same time the people with the best are doing the same thing; so it rather bars users who hatch alot from just enjoying hatching with different people.

It will also allow people to get better pets faster. I have sometimes gone weeks hatching TWO pets almost twice a day just for it to pass TWO traits I like. If we could hatch more I wouldn't have to try for weeks just to have one pets with all the moves I want.

It would also allow for the spread of pets that have only been released in certain locations (like the Iathane hound which was only released on Army bases).

Could we please decrease the hatch time? I love hatching and it's the only thing I do now after I have beat Zafaria.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Membership players use to have even longer hatch times. It was reduced awhile back as an incentive for subscription.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Membership players use to have even longer hatch times. It was reduced awhile back as an incentive for subscription.

12 hours isn't much of a reduction honestly. :/ It's like having a 24 hour hatch period since you miss the second most of the time.