Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cloud o' bugs petor pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
so does any one know of any pets that have this talent that are not hatched or any thing like say it was buyed the pet or got it as a drop cause i want to know what pet or pets have cloud o' bugs so bad if you know plz answer it would be really nice if KI told me of one pet plz and thnx

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Creating another thread of similar topic will not get you an answer any faster than your last thread.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36960.ftl

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I know it is a very rare thing the maycast locust swarm. And i have only ever seen one pet with it, it was someone i was dueling in PvP and he using the clockwork spider, or mechanical spider. It is a marleybone boss drop I'm sorry to say I don't know the boss that drops it but i understand it is very rare talent.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok thanks kingurz for sending me back to my other one and the other guy you are thinking of the spider golem but i just looked up its talents it does not have such a talent

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
ok thanks kingurz for sending me back to my other one and the other guy you are thinking of the spider golem but i just looked up its talents it does not have such a talent

uh the clockwork spider can have this talent if ya breed it with a pet with cloud o bugs, in fact any talent is possible if ya hatch woth many kinds of pets.

anyways i dont know any pets that have this talent but maybe ya can go try to hatch one with this talent with somebody who has the talent on a adult or higher pet

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I read abou this online, it says it was a mistake given through hatching and I'm not sure its available anymore. :(