Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloud 9 Wizard101 Central Derby Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hey Message Board Crew!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Wizard101 Central is holding two very special derby tournaments in honor of its 9th birthday.

Tying in the idea of 9, only pets Teen-Epic that have an overall pedigree that adds up to 9 will be eligible to compete (90, or 81, or 72, or 63, or 54, or 45, or 36, or 27, or 18).

There are two versions of this tournament:
  • Regular: Standard version. Anyone can participate, and the winner will receive a tournament win.
  • Jr.: Only open to those who have NEVER won a Wizard101 Central derby tournament before. This type of tournament is meant to give new racers a taste of what they can expect in the regular tournaments. The winner of this tournament will NOT receive a tournament win.
Because turning 9 is a huge deal (woohoo!), the prize list is pretty sweet:
  • 1st - Fantastic Voyage Bundle OR Avalon Outlaw Bundle
  • 2nd - Bundle not chosen by 1st place
  • 3rd - 10,000 Crowns
  • 4th - 5,000 Crowns
  • 5th - MB Car Mount & Seed / Gear Vaults
  • 6th - Pyramid of the Lost Horizon (House Only)
  • 7th - 1,000 Crowns & Random Jewel Seeds
  • 8th - Energy Elixir / Purreau #9 Elixir pack
If you're interested, you can join the regular tournament here and the Jr. tournament here. As always, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. :)
*You need to be logged into Central to view those links.*

Hope to see a few of you join in on the fun! Thanks!

Survivor
May 21, 2012
Sounds interesting but unfortunately, I'm unable to register at the Wizard101 Central site. I've been trying for quite a while now and support there isn't answering my emails. Maybe if my registration ever gets worked out I would be able to participate in the activities your site has.