Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant play pet derby at all!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
when i go to do a pet derby all it says is the word info and ok, when i click the ok button it goes away i click on the derby again it does the same thing. i think this might be caused because before i talked to professor Ambrose for the pet pavilion quest i teleported to my friend who was in pet pavilion, im not sure if i went to try to do a derby if i was there or not but if i did i think it said the same info ok thing. i left pet pavilion to go get the quest so i could do pet derby's when i got there i did the quest, but when the quest got to the point where it tells you to go to the ranked derby and practice derby i saw the quest and the sign up for pet derby so i just guessed it was fixed and went on to finish the quest. after that i went back to the derby to do one and there it was again! the info ok thing. i decided to uninstall the game (3 times, and tried on 3 computers) it still did the same thing. i tryed making a new character but still all i saw was the info ok thing again so im pretty sure its just my account now, and i have a membership! my account was made around 2008 or 2009 so that might be the case but i don't really think so. some help would be appreciated

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kingtorn wrote:
when i go to do a pet derby all it says is the word info and ok, when i click the ok button it goes away i click on the derby again it does the same thing. i think this might be caused because before i talked to professor Ambrose for the pet pavilion quest i teleported to my friend who was in pet pavilion, im not sure if i went to try to do a derby if i was there or not but if i did i think it said the same info ok thing. i left pet pavilion to go get the quest so i could do pet derby's when i got there i did the quest, but when the quest got to the point where it tells you to go to the ranked derby and practice derby i saw the quest and the sign up for pet derby so i just guessed it was fixed and went on to finish the quest. after that i went back to the derby to do one and there it was again! the info ok thing. i decided to uninstall the game (3 times, and tried on 3 computers) it still did the same thing. i tryed making a new character but still all i saw was the info ok thing again so im pretty sure its just my account now, and i have a membership! my account was made around 2008 or 2009 so that might be the case but i don't really think so. some help would be appreciated

do ya have a pet at teen in your bag or equipped

if not go train one to teen and then come back

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello, kingtorn. Is your pet teen+? If your pet is teen or higher, you should be able to play it. HOWEVER if your pet is baby you cannot do it yet.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Do not worry, you just simply do not have a teen + pet equiped. lvl your pet up or equip some other pet that is teen or up and it should work. Good Luck!

Rebecca Smith,lvl 43 life