Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you Hatch by doing this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
This has been bugging me for a while but I need to finally get this off my chest.

Are you able to breed with a pet for let's say, the following example.

If I have a Forlorn Sabertooth () and a Stormzilla with storm stats and critical (), could the pair hatch and manage to get a Forlorn with the Stormzilla's stats?

I really like the way the Forlorn Sabertooth looks but... I hate it is . It looks more like a to be because of it's glowy purple eyes and black fur. I really want to manage to do the following but... is it possible? I certainly don't want to waste all 100k of my gold.

~Kayla UnicornRider, Master of Storm lvl. 66

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It would take several hatches, but you can turn a pet with Death talents into a pet with Storm talents.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
It would take several hatches, but you can turn a pet with Death talents into a pet with Storm talents.
Wait really? o-o

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Absolutely. I've got a Nightmare that I'm repeatedly hatching with Phoenix so I can get one with Fire talents and it's working. I have put all Kraken talents on my Storm Hound too, so I know it works.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
although it would be really hard for you to do that because its rare for something to get something not storm to get a storm pets storm stats almost completely