Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone explain the hatcmaking tome

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
If I wanna copy a pet in the tome, do I have to come back every day? I noticed when I hatch w/ that pet it goes away

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tanner1iscool on Jun 23, 2019 wrote:
If I wanna copy a pet in the tome, do I have to come back every day? I noticed when I hatch w/ that pet it goes away
When we hatch with a kiosk pet they go onto a 1 hour cool-down. Our own timer takes 12-24 hours to reset naturally but a kiosk pet only takes an hour. If you want to hatch again you can go back in 1 hour and hatch again, but you will need to reset your timer or move the pet to another wizard (remember this drains energy to take it out of the shared bank).

I hope this helps!

Community Leader
There is a one hour cool down for pets to be hatched with again in the kiosk, but you will also have a cooldown like what Victoria said, the pets in the kiosk will last 2 weeks before being removed to let more people enter pets, or if they reach 10 hatches. Copying the pet itself will take around 10-20 hatches on average, sometimes as low as 5. Good luck on getting your pet complete!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!