Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can anyone help me please.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so a few days ago I posted a topic asking for a meet up to hatch but no one came. All I want is a pet with double damage, double resist, and mc fairy. If anyone can help me respond to this so we can make plans. Please!!!

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
I can hatch if you want but I am only at game on Wednesday or Thursday. other times I am here and gone here and gone, pick a time on Wednesday, late night would be good for me and I will try to meet you in the same realm

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You're better off trying at http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Pet-Mixing-Meet-Ups
and also by presenting what you have to offer, instead just saying what you want. You are asking strangers to spend their time and likely 45-50k gold (per hatch) to help you.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
gorman moonweaver on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I can hatch if you want but I am only at game on Wednesday or Thursday. other times I am here and gone here and gone, pick a time on Wednesday, late night would be good for me and I will try to meet you in the same realm
How about this Wednesday at 11:30 pm eastern time in the wraith realm area 1. My wizards name is "Jason GoldenFlame" I am a fire wizard and I will be with my sea dragon Sydney.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
gorman moonweaver on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I don't remember if I said this or not in my first post for you but I will be waiting in hatchery in front of the cat guy

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
How about this Wednesday at 11:30 pm eastern time in the wraith realm area 1. My wizards name is "Jason GoldenFlame" I am a fire wizard and I will be with my sea dragon Sydney.
ok good that is 10:30 my time that is perfect I will see you there

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
gorman moonweaver on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
ok good that is 10:30 my time that is perfect I will see you there
Thank you so much I owe you a billion favors