Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brown Spider from Mooshu Pet Store

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Is this suppose to be a DEATH pet?!?! It offers a life spell to increase life damage, but as I level it I get a talent that increases death accuracy and death % to damage which is completely useless for my class.

Please tell me this is a bug and will be fixed?!?

Community Leader
what does the card say for the Brown Spider?? do you get the card at baby? what school? what attack or healing spell does it have? what is the name of the card?? Thanks!!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Nov 03, 2008
I am upset too, i thought that i would get the spell for that pet so i bought it for 5050 gold 5 minuets later it hatched. i tried to see what the spell did in battle then i did'nt see it so i wasted 5k gold for a pet that i regret getting!

What happened! did KI change this?

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
The pet gives the card at ADULT not at baby. I believe the spell does 220 Life damage and +25% to all life spells. I have the ice version and find it quite useful as it is an extra trap.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

The brown spider in the mooshu pet shop is a death pet that has a card that you can cast a 25% Life attack bubble on all spells.

It is the first damage life bubble spell in the game. Yea it does give death bonuses if you unlock those talents, but thats not such a bad thing, because most life students train death as a secondary class to get the feint spell, and since you have vampire, skeleton then yea those extra death bonus you maybe can get from the brown spider is good.

But mainly you are getting the brown spider so you can get the 25% damage life bubble, and yes it does work! Only works if you dont kill the monster. If you cast the brown spider and it kills the monster then it wont work.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
sickk wrote:
The pet gives the card at ADULT not at baby. I believe the spell does 220 Life damage and +25% to all life spells. I have the ice version and find it quite useful as it is an extra trap.
The spider puts a bubble not a trap I have used it.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
it is a death pet just cause it comes with a life spell does not mean its a life pet

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Brown Spider does 195 damage with a 25% increase bubble for all life spells. Like all room or bubble spells, this affects not only your spells, but the mob you are fighting as well. (Don't use it with Jade Oni-it's ugly!)
This is one of my favorite pets, especially for farming in Dragonspyre. You can click through traps and blades if needed, because you already have the boost. And the Death boost is AWESOME, because as most life wizards have done, I made death my second school. Combine this with the life/death equipment you can make in DS, and you are a formidable opponent! Train the spider to adult, and have fun with the spell! Erin Dawn Weaver, Grand Master Life and Chloe, my little spider :-)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am a level 42 life and I just chose it because it gave a card. I know it has the death accuracy and a life sancutary. If you are a life or a death this is a good pet for you. :-D