Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blaze Fox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2014
Hey guys. Does anyone know if you need to have the team leader badge to use the blaze fox or just to purchase it? I was hoping to get the blaze fox on my stronger wealthier character and then put it in the shared bank for my lower character. Thank You

Survivor
May 03, 2010
MegaSpeedTrap13 on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
Hey guys. Does anyone know if you need to have the team leader badge to use the blaze fox or just to purchase it? I was hoping to get the blaze fox on my stronger wealthier character and then put it in the shared bank for my lower character. Thank You
You do not need the Team Leader badge to own and equip the Blaze Fox. However to buy a fist generation Blaze Fox the badge is required on the character purchasing the pet.

The Blaze Fox pet, like the warlord armaments, are non-crowns pets and you are able to hatch with them in the kiosk in the pet pavilion. I have found that most people tend to pet critical talents(fire and storm from what I've seen) but there are a few maycast and damage Blaze Foxes also offered in the kiosk.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Liveh1234 on Aug 24, 2018 wrote:
You do not need the Team Leader badge to own and equip the Blaze Fox. However to buy a fist generation Blaze Fox the badge is required on the character purchasing the pet.

The Blaze Fox pet, like the warlord armaments, are non-crowns pets and you are able to hatch with them in the kiosk in the pet pavilion. I have found that most people tend to pet critical talents(fire and storm from what I've seen) but there are a few maycast and damage Blaze Foxes also offered in the kiosk.

Hope this helps
Can you hatch with one and get it? I’ve tried numerous times and have only gotten my pets back.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Helpful Jose Neels on Nov 4, 2018 wrote:
Can you hatch with one and get it? I’ve tried numerous times and have only gotten my pets back.
Yes, keep trying!

If you're hatching with one that has nice stats and talents it is worth training the babies to adult then using them to hatch again when you're trying for the body type. Each hatch changes your talent pool a little bit, so you'll end up with more of their talents if you use the baby from the last hatch each time.

I hope this helps and happy hatching!