Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blaze Beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to form this hybrid recently saw someone walking around with one.

-TheEye

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
There's a Blaze beetle hybrid? are you sure? It might have just been a rain beetle, they resemble the Blaze beetle in shape, but not in color. Or you might have just seen a storm beetle. You do know the Blaze beetle is fire, right? Otherwise I don't know how they got such a pet.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
It was DEFINETLY blaze beetle color it was orange and black kinda like lava, and it came with a blaze beetle card that gives an effect similar to that of the new fire card the gives 3 traps (this gives 2 blades)

-TheEye

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I would not be supprised. Nightmare is a cross between a level 48 school pet (helephant) and a starter pet (unicorn). You just have to figure out which level 48 or 58 school pet was crossed with which starter pet. I warn you, it might not make sense! helephant is fire unicorn is life and the result, nightmare, is death.
If you do get an answer remember that trying to get a hybrid often fails. Also remember people lie about this kind of thing for fun, the mods won't correct them because it would be a spoiler. Be cautious.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Oh I did some research and I think I found the Blaze Beetle pet. It seemse to have been a rare pet from getting a high score in KIFreegames during Pet-A-Palooza, and that in the future it is said to become on of the very first craftable pets. Hope this helps. :D

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008