Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better hatch results!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I think there should be better hatch results.I only get one thing a brown spider.I always get it even if i hatch with the rare pets.If hatching gives me the same thing again i am never hatching again!

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Not sure why no one ever replied to this post, but i had the same issue. I tried hatching my myth's lava spider with a firezilla from my life student on a seperate account. We each got the same dang pet we hatched with, it didnt even give us the other persons pet. And it cost a fortune.

I eventually found this site: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

You can look up the pet you have to see if any hybrids can be hatched from it.
In general it seems only the 48 and 58 lvl school pets can be hatched with other of these lvl school pets to get hybrids, with the exception of the unicorn hatched with a helephant to get the nightmare pony (which luckily is now for sale in the crown shop yea!)

You can also check here - http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Spritely - to see what pets will or can get the spritely ability. So far only the nightmare pony is known to get the unicorn healing ability, mine that I bought at the crownn shop got it at teen. Idk if it's the same for the nightmare that results from the unicorn/helephant hatch (no stats have been posted for the hybrid version on wizard101central.com yet, but I swear I saw a nightmare pony use spritely on it's wizard during a duel)

If you want a multitude of the same pet, like lots of spiders, nightmare ponies, unicorns and other non upper lvl school pets, hatch two of the same pet to get your family of the same pets (i plan to have at least a dozen nightmare ponies, fire & death cats, and the heck hound/fierce hounds, and my one student collects piggles but not by hatching, just by buying and dying to all available color combinations lol)

taryn ravenheart