Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Hello everyone I was working on improving my balance wizard, but wasn’t sure which pet would benefit it the most for PvE purposes. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on which pet to attempt to get or would be available for hatching a balance pet for PvE, please let me know. Thanks for all the help.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
What I suggest is waiting until the Hatchmaking Kiosk goes live.

There you'll be able to choose from a plateau of pets with some very useful talents to aid you in PvE.

Generally, look out for:

Spell Proof (Provides Universal Resist)
Strikers (Increases Critical Chance, look out for the ones too)
Pain Giver/Balance Giver (Increases damage output)
Fairy Friend (Maycast Fairy)

These are all phenomenal talents that will greatly aid in PvE.

In the meantime, I recommend you begin gardening if you haven't started already. Garden Evil Magma Peas, Couch Potatoes, Sword Ferns or even Deadly Helephant Ears in large amounts. These plants drop at least one mega pack snack upon reaching elder which can severely decrease the amount of time it takes raising a pet.

The gold provided here and the buildup of Treasures will assist too as hatches with most of these pets begin at about 42,000 gold pieces.

Also, check the following guides by Duelist out:

Info on the Hatchmaking Kiosk:

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-pet-guides/hatchmaking-explained/

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010