Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Attempt to Point out Issue with Pet Breed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
There is no Price field if you are trying to breed a pet to inform you of how much it would cost to breed with that owner's pet. I do not have two adult pets yet, so I do not know if it works if the two pets are owned by you yet. Instead I get a "you only have 4k gold" message. By what I am reading here, that is nowhere NEAR enough to breed a pet, even if it is a not so good pet. I have no idea how far off I am from being able to breed my Firecat. Waste of time since I do not know what my gold goal needs to be to be able to get an egg. Still cannot place why a pet would cost more than a house. Not sure if Wizards thought this through.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I agree, this is a HUGE oversight!

I hatched a pet from two Grand wizards, and it was a nightmare. I walked in with 80,000 and got the "Not enough gold" message. I searched high and low for a price. None was given. Very frustrating. So, I went out and battled for an hour. Came back with 90,000. Still not enough. Etc, etc...

I thought it was FANTASTIC that Wizard101 had a test realm. I was SURE that the transition to the new Pet system would be wonderful. I've never been so wrong in all my life!