Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral judge!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I want the astral judge super badly since I can't have judgement . Today I finally got my forest lord up to adult and went looking for a judgment to hatch with. After switching talks for like thirty minutes I was tiered and annoyed with no judgement in sight. Someone asked to hatch a Phoenix with me so I was like "why not" and got an infer nor beast. I was pretty happy until I saw a judgement pet a minute later!!!!!!!! I read some more posts and is it possible for a life to et an astral? Cause people say you just get crop watchers if ur life. Sould I even continue my endless hunt?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
For what it is worth, the pet Judgement card doesn't do much damage like a regular Judgement, but it does dispel two random spells, which is sometimes handy.

As far as getting the Astral Judge, if you are a life wizard hatching your Forest Lord with a Judge I would think you would be more likely to get a Crop Watcher and not the Astral Judge. If you are a balance wizard, then you would more likely get the Astral Judge.

You can also get Astral Judge by hatching with a Humungofrog, but again, if you are a myth wizard, you might end up with the Topaz Kraken instead.

I could be wrong, but I think to get an Astral Judge, your wizard would need to be a balance wizard, and not the life wizard. If I am wrong I would love some clarification from someone more knowledgeable than me.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Aelita987 wrote:
I want the astral judge super badly since I can't have judgement . Today I finally got my forest lord up to adult and went looking for a judgment to hatch with. After switching talks for like thirty minutes I was tiered and annoyed with no judgement in sight. Someone asked to hatch a Phoenix with me so I was like "why not" and got an infer nor beast. I was pretty happy until I saw a judgement pet a minute later!!!!!!!! I read some more posts and is it possible for a life to et an astral? Cause people say you just get crop watchers if ur life. Sould I even continue my endless hunt?

There is a clothing item in the crowns shop that gives judgement. You probably need to switch realms. I see judgements a lot.

Ryan moonshield level 60 death
Waterworks warrior (farming for the clothes :D )

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
malt22 wrote:
For what it is worth, the pet Judgement card doesn't do much damage like a regular Judgement, but it does dispel two random spells, which is sometimes handy.

As far as getting the Astral Judge, if you are a life wizard hatching your Forest Lord with a Judge I would think you would be more likely to get a Crop Watcher and not the Astral Judge. If you are a balance wizard, then you would more likely get the Astral Judge.

You can also get Astral Judge by hatching with a Humungofrog, but again, if you are a myth wizard, you might end up with the Topaz Kraken instead.

I could be wrong, but I think to get an Astral Judge, your wizard would need to be a balance wizard, and not the life wizard. If I am wrong I would love some clarification from someone more knowledgeable than me.

I kinda agree, It doesnt do much damage. But if you have ur clothing, It makes it more powerful, I am balance, and what does the Crop watcher and Astral Judge look like? Anyways i agree,

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
Aelita987 wrote:

There is a clothing item in the crowns shop that gives judgement. You probably need to switch realms. I see judgements a lot.

Ryan moonshield level 60 death
Waterworks warrior (farming for the clothes :D )

He doesn't want the card, he wants the Astral Judge. I admit, it is kind of cool. But I want a Nightmare!