Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are there 2 different death givers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
So basically like spell proof and spell defy(2 different universal resists) are there 2 different death givers? I have seen a storm with 2 different storm damages and i have seen a site that says death giver gives up to 8% and one says it gives up to 6% my pet gives 6% and its maxed with 232 will 200 strength and 225 power so if it did go up to 8% i think i would at least get 7%

Thanks to everyone that tries to help

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
For death, you can get three damage boosting talents. Death giver, Death Dealer (newer talent) and Pain Bringer.
Death giver and pain bringer each can boost a max of 6%, while death dealer has a supposed max of 12%, but with stats in the 250 range, you will max out at like 9%.
Most death pets will have death giver as a possible talent, and higher level pets can have death dealer. My bone dragon has death dealer as a possible as an example.
With 5 talents now available, you can have 3 damage boosting talents as well as proof and sharp shot (my perfect pet talents).
Many will want spritely, but for death, spritely is more of a nuisance in PvE. Mine always triggered after a fight ending scarecrow mostly. So I bred it out of the pet line.
Good luck!
pods