Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ardent Amplifier

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
So I was training my to-be perfect to epic, hoping to learn Spell-Proof. Instead it learned ardent amplifier, does ardent amplifier cancel out a different aura if you have one currently active?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lucifell on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
So I was training my to-be perfect to epic, hoping to learn Spell-Proof. Instead it learned ardent amplifier, does ardent amplifier cancel out a different aura if you have one currently active?
Yes. All aura spells are like that; none can be stacked and none can be used without canceling out a previously cast one.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
No. Pet aura talents were changed a bit in the update last spring. Now they will not replace an active, but you can replace an aura cast by a pet. It's quite nice. Amp is a useful talent, as it tends to cast in the rounds while you are buffing up for a big hit. Best of luck with your pet!

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Champion
Mar 27, 2011
RavenLady777 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Yes. All aura spells are like that; none can be stacked and none can be used without canceling out a previously cast one.
That is all true, but doesn't answer the OP's question. You pet will not cast amplify or any aura while you have an aura active. If you cast an aura it will replace one the pet cast, but the pet won't replace yours.