Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone with a rain beetle want to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Hello everyone i'm looking for a rain beetle if you have one with fair and defy seem like there the easiest pets to get to perfect lol i have a sea dragon it fail at epic but stats still good everything maxxed reply if your interested .

Sea dragon stats:
Pain-giver (+6) Strength (226)
Critical striker (+28) Intellect (250)
Spell proof (+10) Agility (250)
Piercemonger -_- Will (230)
Power (240)

blaze dragonfinder

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
I have a Rain Beetle but it may take me a while to get the moolah to hatch.
Lail Frosteyes Lvl 86

fyi: I havent got much good luck out of it but you might! ciao!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Lail Frosteyes on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
I have a Rain Beetle but it may take me a while to get the moolah to hatch.
Lail Frosteyes Lvl 86

fyi: I havent got much good luck out of it but you might! ciao!
if you want ill go farming with you

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Blaze, I have a rain beetle. At this time I can not give you the stats, but it does have proof, defy, fairy, spritely, and I think pain giver.

I am usually on game around 8-1030 am central time and then again midnight to 1:30 am. If you want to hatch you can set up time just make sure it is at least two days in advance. Just let me know time, realm, and name of wizard. Mine is Hannah Goldensword.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Hannah Lifebringer on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Blaze, I have a rain beetle. At this time I can not give you the stats, but it does have proof, defy, fairy, spritely, and I think pain giver.

I am usually on game around 8-1030 am central time and then again midnight to 1:30 am. If you want to hatch you can set up time just make sure it is at least two days in advance. Just let me know time, realm, and name of wizard. Mine is Hannah Goldensword.
i dont really worry much about the stats right now it the talent im looking and im eastern time so 9 am your time in wraith realm tomorrow?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Sorry, you really have to be a little more specific especially on these message boards. Since I am seeing this on the 4th I have to assume I didn't see the post until too late. That is the reason I said you have to give a few days. I can hatch with you on the mornings of 6th, 7th, or 8th at 9 am wraith realm. Just let me know which day.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
didnt expect it to actually take a day to post lol but we can do it on the 8th 9 am in wraith realm XD.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
blaze dragonfinder... on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
didnt expect it to actually take a day to post lol but we can do it on the 8th 9 am in wraith realm XD.
Ok. I can meet you at that time.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
blaze dragonfinder... on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
if you want ill go farming with you
Hey um i was wondering if you would be open to farming this friday at around 5:00 eastern? Probably area 1 wraith commons lol ciao thanks.