Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone like hatch with me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
hi i have been wondering if anyone like hatch wit me i have a lot of pets like

Stormbird
Fieryjudgement
Astraljudgment
Seadragon

lots of people preffer my fiery judge cause of having spritely and may cast fire blade so if you wanna hatch and have amazing pet plz tell me and i mostly in realm falmea or live comment if you wanna hatch thank you.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
First of all, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, hatching a cat thug with judgment is not likely to happen. Hatching with a L58 pet is expensive, at least 40,000 so the people who have them are careful about hatching.
The chance of you getting a pet that looks like judgment is about the same as hitting the mega-millions. Rather than think about the pet's appearance, you should think about what use the pet would be to you. I have judgment and very rarely equip it because I have a "stupid" piggle that gives dragonblade, spritely, increased accuracy and damage. In reality, it's a far better pet than the cool looking judgment.
If you just want a powerful pet that looks cool, try hatching your cat with a sea dragon and hope for a new cat.
If you just have to have judgment, start a balance wizard and work your way to 58. It took me about 4 months to get to 60 and a weekend to finish wintertusk.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
every time i try o hatch they just call me a noob cause i am level 29 and i have good pets like a sea dragon with pierce and towershield also a ghast that cast death shield