Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone have a corgi they are so cute!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
Dapper corgi to be specific.

I have:

A franken bunny with may cast healing current 3% heal boost an 17 storm crit

A panda with Balance Crit 10

A smith with may cast conviction

and a char coal with fire damage and accuacy

I also have a adult penguin it might have maycast unicorn in its gene pool idk if you want to know about it ask

My name is Kyle Deathtail you may arrange the time and i dont care what stats are on the the corgi but I will chose the best corgi (central time zone)

if you have a corgi thank you Soooo so so much!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Dapper Corgi with hat? Or other, like birthday corgi with party hat? Have both.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
sorry, didn't notice 'Dapper' specified . . . your wiz name and school? I try to keep all mine on Blossom realm but as you would suspect, all over the place . . . usually in Pet Pavilion if training, at grumpy gobbler. What imt you usually on? Will arrange a meet time . . .

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
I can do august the 20 or 21 at any time from 4pm to 9pm Central time

I am a death wizard my name is kyle deathtail but I might need to get a bit of gold though

Thank you so much! this forum seems so quiet I never thought I would get a answer.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
TFcode: HVDMCHPI
I'm terrible with appointments. Death WiIzard, Brooke, headdress, beige and shadow phoenix . . . generally on Blossom Realm

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
Oh, thats ok then but sorry I missed your friend code I was busy the 16th ill look for you on blossom in the out fit you described to me.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
UOZCUSOO or U0ZCUS00

blossom realm, area 1, grumpy gobbler, 4 to 9 Sunday the 20th, need to be same levels . . . panda?? don't think I've seen a panda . . . but most of my wizards have the dapper for energy reasons.