Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any Tips on How to Remove Sticky Talents?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I have this one pet that I absolutely adore. She's an Epic Tempest with may cast Stormblade, Fairy, and she gives me additional critical. However, I wound up with may cast Fire Shield. I have tried hatching many, many times to get rid of it but it WILL NOT LEAVE. Does anyone have any tips as to how I can get rid of this talent? It's annoying me to no end having to hatch and hatch and hatch again to see Fire Shield pop up at teen.

Defender
May 17, 2014
I don't understand why you would like to get rid of it as my pet which may cast it saved my tooshie quite a few times. But, if you really wanna get rid of it, I suggest before hatching checking the pet with which you are hatching with on the wiki, if it has fire shield the chances are almost 100% that the offspring will have it too. Keep on hatching, you'll get lucky sooner or later. Good luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Scarlet Nightdream... on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
I have this one pet that I absolutely adore. She's an Epic Tempest with may cast Stormblade, Fairy, and she gives me additional critical. However, I wound up with may cast Fire Shield. I have tried hatching many, many times to get rid of it but it WILL NOT LEAVE. Does anyone have any tips as to how I can get rid of this talent? It's annoying me to no end having to hatch and hatch and hatch again to see Fire Shield pop up at teen.
I feel your pain. For me it is may cast dragon blade or may cast pierce. I have slowly been getting rid of those sticky talents by immediately selling the pet after it gets one of those talents. I have also been making sure not to hatch with anything that is an off spring of the pet(s) that had that talent. It may take a while but eventually you will get rid of the unwanted talents.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Thanks for all the tips.Guess I'll just keep hatching and see how it turns out.